“Essential” cookies are automatically placed on your computer, laptop or any device that can access or operate on the company’s website. Additional information about essential cookies can be found in the section below entitled “About cookies”. Information on how consent is provided for non-essential cookies and other technologies and how to withdraw this consent can be found in the section below, entitled “How to accept or reject cookies”.
- About Cookies.
- Types of used cookies.
- Essential cookies.
- Non-essential cookies.
- How to accept or reject cookies.
- Use of cocktails.
- About cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent by a website’s server to a web browser (web browser: IE, Firefox, Opera), RAM or hard drive and then stored there. They can be used for different purposes, such as: customizing the website according to the needs of a particular user, helping a user navigate the website, improving the quality of the website for the user, or storing user preferences and information. connection.
- Essential and non-essential cookies.
Cookies can be classified as “essential” or “non-essential”.
Essential cookies: have one of the following two characteristics:
- They are used exclusively for making or facilitating communication in a network.
- They are strictly necessary for the provision of an online service (eg our website or a service on our website) requested by you.
Non-essential cookies: These do not fall within the definition of essential cookies because they are not strictly necessary for the operation of a site or the services offered on it, such as cookies used to analyze the behavior on a website (“analytical” cookies ) or cookies used to display advertisements.
- Session and persistent cookies.
Cookies can be of two types: “session” and “persistent”, depending on the storage period after they are placed in your browser.
Session cookies: remain on the device as long as the web browser is open. They expire when the web browser is closed.
Persistent cookies: expire at a fixed point in time or if they are manually deleted from the web browser.
- How to accept or reject cookies.
You can manage your Cookie settings in the browser you use. Follow the instructions provided by your browser to accept, remove or reject cookies. Please note that our cookies play an important role in our service. If you decide not to accept them, this could affect the availability and functionality of some of our features, which makes our online platform easy to use and attractive. For example, when you disable cookies, you may need to log in with each visit.
You can accept or reject some or all cookies (for example, by blocking all third-party cookies) by adjusting your browser settings. How to do this can be found by accessing the following links for the most popular web browsers:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
– Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=ro_RO
To delete cookies that were previously placed in your browser, you must select the option to delete your browsing history, making sure that the option to delete or delete cookies is activated when doing so.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing the browser extension available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- The Site contains cookies (very small files that the Noteaboutlife Association transmits to the computer of the users of the Site or to another access device).
- These cookies are of two types:
- Functionality cookies: These cookies improve the experience of the users of the Site by browsing the Site and allow them to benefit from various functionalities;
- Performance cookies: These cookies are used to measure and analyze.
- When using the Site, the consent of the users of the Site regarding the placement of these types of cookies on their device, and their access to the next visit on the site will be requested.
- Information regarding the deletion and control of cookies is available on the website
www.AboutCookies.org. Deleting cookies or blocking any cookies may prevent access to certain areas or features of the Site.